The “Two-Up” cruiser/sport bike double motorcycle trailer is incredibly versatile and easy to use!
- Built to haul one or two cruisers or a trike, one or two ATVs, a UTV, or a golf cart!
- All of the lightweight motorcycle trailers that we build here at Drop-Tail Trailers are sold with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee!
- All Drop-Tail Trailers are built with a special wheel chock that secures your motorcycle to the trailer.
- Order any tie-downs and straps you need here.
- Note: Tool Box and Spare Tire are not included.
With a Drop-Tail Trailer, you’ll never have to worry about trailering your sports bikes or cruisers. Our patented design means that you won’t have to buy extra ramps. Instead, drive your bikes onto the back of this lightweight motorcycle trailer, lock the front wheel in place with the special chock, tie it down, and you’re good to go.
- Class II Trailer
- Fully Aluminum Decked
- 2″ Coupler (2″ Hitch Ball required)
- GVWR 2,700 lbs.
- Empty Weight: 668 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 2,100 lbs.
- Deck Area: 70″ x 106″
- Max Length: 126″
- Max Width: 91″
- Storage / Stand Up Height: 94″
- Storage / Stand Up Depth: 40″
- Width between Cycle Chocks: 42″
- Width between Fenders: 74″
- Ball Hitch Height: 18″ to 19″ (Top of ball to ground)
- Tire Size: ST175 / 80R13 Radial Trailer Tire
- Electrical Connection: 4 Way Flat
- Patent Number: US 7,909,355 B2
- Trailer Decking: Aluminum Diamond Plate (.100) thickness
- Frame Construction: Steel Tubing
- Frame Finish: Powder Coated w/UV Resistance
- Standard Frame Color: Black
- Deck Height: 15″
- Rear Platform Angle: 10-12 degrees (when lowered)
- Suspension Type: 3500# Independent Torsion Axle
- Suspension Mounting: Dual Interlocking Mount Brackets
- Suspension Connection: (4) Hex Bolts Grd 8 – (2) side (per side)
- Wheel Hubs: Accu-lube style w/ Grease Zerk
- Wheel Type / Bolt Pattern: 13â Steel-Chrome finish / 5 on 4.5â (Load Range C)
- Hydraulic – Hand Pump: 3500 psi (std. operating) rated for 10,000 psi
- Hydraulic – Cylinder: 3500 psi (std. operating) rated for 10,000 psi
- Hydraulic – Hose: 3500 psi (std. operating) rated for 10,000 psi