The “One-Up” motorcycle trailer is the best way for you to load up and move a single sport bike or cruiser!
- Features a load capacity of 1,500 pounds — enough for the heaviest bikes or a small ATV!
- Drop-Tail Trailers™ are built with a special wheel chock that locks your bike into place.
- The patent-pending design allows you to easily load up a bike by yourself, without any extra equipment.
- Pick up some tie downs and motorcycle straps to use with your new “One-Up” trailer, here.
Built to be operated safely by just one person, this Class I motorcycle trailer is an innovative and easy-to-use option for anyone who wants to take their motorcycle with them on vacation but doesn’t want to take up all of the extra space in their garage or shed. Thanks to a revolutionary design, this Drop Tail Trailer can fold up into a thin, lightweight motorcycle trailer that tucks against a wall when it isn’t being used.
Motorcycle Trailer Configurable to Transport 1 Cruiser/Sport Bike, 1 (small) ATV or Flatbed Use
- Note: Tool Box and Spare Tire are not included.
- Class I Trailer
- Fully Aluminum Decked
- 2″ Coupler (2″ Hitch Ball required)
- GVWR 2,000 lbs.
- Empty Weight: 474 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Deck Area: 40″ x 106″
- Max Length: 126″
- Max Width: 65″
- Storage / Stand Up Height: 94″
- Storage / Stand Up Depth: 40″
- Width between Fenders: 47″
- Ball Hitch Height: 18″ to 19″ (top of ball to ground)
- Tire Size: ST175 / 80R13 Radial Trailer Tire
- Electrical Connection: 4 Way Flat
- Patent Number: US 7,909,355 B2
- Trailer Decking: Aluminum Diamond Plate (.100) thickness
- Frame Construction: Steel Tubing
- Frame Finish: Powder Coated w/UV Resistance
- Standard Frame Color: Black
- Deck Height: 15″
- Rear Platform Angle: 10-12 degrees (when lowered)
- Suspension Type: 2000# Independent Torsion Axle
- Suspension Mounting: Dual Interlocking Mount Brackets
- Suspension Connection: (4) Hex Bolts Grd 8 – (2) side (per side)
- Wheel Hubs: Accu-lube style w/ Grease Zerk
- Wheel Type / Bolt Pattern: 13″ Steel-Chrome finish / 5 on 4.5″ (Load Range C)
- Hydraulic – Hand Pump: 3500 psi (std. operating) rated for 10,000 psi
- Hydraulic – Cylinder: 3500 psi (std. operating) rated for 10,000 psi
- Hydraulic – Hose: 3500 psi (std. operating) rated for 10,000 psi